Chirlas are baby clams (a variety of clams that are smaller from the Mediterranean Sea). Delicious recipe with organic olive oil and fresh garlic.
- 500 grs Chirlas (baby clams)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Parsly
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 125 ml Whine wine (organic)
- 15 ml Olive Oil (extra virgin organic)
- Put the chirlas (baby clams) in a pot of water with salt and some vinegar so they open and start losing any sand, during 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the garlic cloves in strips and put the to fry in the olive oil until golden.
- Once the garlic is golden, add the chirlas (baby clams) and the white wine. Cover and let cook so the chirlas open up.
- When the chirlas are practically open, add the cut parsley on top and serve, removing the shells that did not open</span
Always buy fresh chirlas and use a gourmet olive oil to get the best taste.